Thursday, March 5, 2015

‪‎Remembering‬ ‪Noneillah‬ ‪‎Sean‬ ‪Cos‬ ‪Mason‬ on his ‪born‬ ‪day‬ aka ‪‎Deshon‬ ‪Johnson‬ today on ‪March‬ 5th. ‪Photo‬ by ‪Mel‬ ‪Gattis‬.

Today March 5th is your 25th born day. I miss you so, much my beloved son. Today I am spending your born day by myself with the pain of missing you. You were all I have that loved me unconditionally without seeing what you can get from me. The NJ Transit/Coach USA bus driver Wilson Romaine has a chance to be with his loved ones with joy and still not being held accountable for your demise. I am alone with grief being without you. The pain is still fresh as if the tragic of losing you happen today. I am tiered of ignorance incentive people giving me religious clichés, ask me how are you doing, or tell me at least you breathing/alive or you in a better place. Yet, these people think there child is in a better place with them but you in a better place else where. Just like those still have there child think there child is in a better place with them I feel you are in a better place with me. They will never know what I am going through if they never walk my shoe or never was close to their child. I wish we were together. Forever 22 in

 #‎Remembering ‪#‎Noneillah ‪#‎Sean ‪#‎Cos ‪#‎Mason on his ‪#‎born ‪#‎day aka‪#‎Deshon ‪#‎Johnson today on ‪#‎March 5th. ‪#‎Photo by ‪#‎Mel ‪#‎Gattis.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sites for free education and training for legal professionals

                                  Free Online Courses    Alison.com  The free online classes offered at  Alison.com  are intended to provide...