Sunday, March 5, 2017

Birthday Shout Out: Remembering my son Deshon Johnson aka Hip Hop Artist Sean Cos Mason On His Birthday Today March 5th

Birthday Shout Out: Remembering my son Deshon Johnson aka Hip Hop Artist Sean Cos Mason On His Birthday Today March 5th. Forever 22.

Today is my beloved son 27th birthday. My son was murder by Community Coach USA at the age 22 years old. My pain of missing my son grows deep. I have people telling uncompassionate words like, you did not move on yet, at least you still breathing, at least you alive, my sister told me you wasting your life away by grieving for your only child, I pray for you, you are not trying to be happy and he is in a better place. I had a judge to trying to tell me to take the money and move on with your life, then he goes in description details of my son's brain matter in the wheel of the bus. I live this images with this life. I cannot go outside without screaming and crying every time I look at the bus wheel.
My answer to all these people statement are. My son was not sick he was taken by a reckless bus driver who said he saw my son. I tell people do not pray for me because all the prayer does not take the images out of my head.

I tell people because I am alive it does not mean I am living because everything alive is not living. And everyone who's breathing does not mean that they want to breath. I am just existence and suffering on this earth with a disability that makes me unable to get around. My son used to be here to help me but now he is not.

Community Coach USA bus driver Wilson Romaine operating New Jersey Transit bus 709. Romaine drove recklessly when he approach Johnson on the curb, knocked him down then dragged him 50 to 100 feet to his demise. Romaine was not charged or did not get bail money for murdering Sean Cos Mason. He walked away from Sean Cos Mason death a free man and was giving his CDL (commercial driving license) the same day and went back driving the bus. Few months after Romaine murdered Johnson on July 18th he was involved in another incident injuring someone else. Let's coming together and help hold these reckless bus driver and state-run bus company will be held accountable for these countless lives taken.
I miss you deeply son.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sites for free education and training for legal professionals

                                  Free Online Courses    Alison.com  The free online classes offered at  Alison.com  are intended to provide...