Monday, December 25, 2017

Remember Deshon Johnson Tragic Story On Christmas Holiday

Remember Deshon  Johnson Tragic Story On Christmas Holiday


My holidays and life will never be the same without you. The pain in my heart from your short lived life killed by Wilson Romaine Haitian native Coach USA/NJ Transit reckless bus driver leaves me breathes. The bus driver and these corrupted people who are covering up your demise by NJ Transit and Coach are able to spend time with their loved ones, but I am unable to. I truly believe Karma will come back double to each and every one of these wicked cold-hearten people. It is going on five years and one week that the prosecutor, transit lawyer and others who are involve treated me and you like hell. It is unfair how you left this earth.
Graphic by Anne






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sites for free education and training for legal professionals

                                  Free Online Courses    Alison.com  The free online classes offered at  Alison.com  are intended to provide...